Stand Up Paddle
Stand Up Paddling is so versatile that there are even several spellings and names for it. Stand up paddling is also called standing paddling or SUPs. In addition, the pros here again distinguish the distance Stand Up Paddling and Stand Up Paddle Surfing.
In any case, this relatively new sport, which has now spread to the local lakes and the seas of the world, a lot of fun! It does not need wind or waves and trains both balance and strength or endurance.
Stand Up Paddling has no set rules and obligations. However, what all stand-up paddlers need, whether they want to ride off the waves, drive particularly fast or travel long distances, is, of course, plenty of accessories in addition to the inflatable or sturdy Stand Up Paddling Board.
The following Equipment for Stand Up Paddling can be found online in the Dakine Shop:
- SUP apparel and paddle apparel made of Lycra and Neoprene with reliable UV protection
- Bikinis and boardshorts for summer paddle fun at the lake
- Protective covers for the SUP paddle: the Paddle Sleeves / Paddel Bags by Dakine
- Fully automatic electric pumps with powerful battery for quick inflation of the SUP boards.
- Dakine hydration packs for long trips with the Stand Up Paddle
- Special SUP Leashes and Longboard Leashes to save your expensive board from drifting away