Dakine brand products are extremely durable, robust and reliable. The popular action sports brand meets the highest quality demands in terms of material selection, processing and design. For backpacks, cases and bags Dakine uses high quality zippers from the market leader YKK. These are characterized through a high stability and loading capacity.
Nevertheless, it is possible that every now and then things break. Dakine Shop Repair Service will fix it!
1. Repair Service
What services do we offer?
1) Backpack Zipper
The zipper of your Dakine favorite backpack is damaged? We repair the damage or replace the broken zipper. The repair is made quickly, experty and in an attractive visual appearance.
2) Wheeled Travel & Suitcases
Thank you for understanding, that we currently only accept wheeled bags & suitcases upon request by mail. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
What is the cost of repair?
The exchange of your zipper will cost 24.00 € plus 9.95 € shipping costs within EU countries.
Please note: If you send us your repair request from countries outside th EU, we might charge you a small additional shipping fee retrospectively - due to different DHL tarifs.
How long does it take to repair?
You will receive your repaired backpack within 10 working days.
How do I use this service?
- Download our repair form here and fill in the blank spaces conveniently on your computer.
- Send your backpack together with the printed repair form to the address mentioned below. Please note that the package must carry sufficient postage. We regret that we are unable to accept deliveries with unpaid postage.
Dakine Shop GmbH
Alte Landstraße 17
Please remit the amount of 33.95 € (EU) into our account at the same time. As soon as we have received your package and the money, the complaints service will take care of your damaged backpack. We ask you to add your contact data to the package so we can make it ready for the way back to you.
Our bank account information:
2. Flight Damage
Was your luggage damaged during a flight? Here's what you have to do:
- You can report the damage directly at the airport, or within 7 days after your flight with the airline. You will receive a "damage report" at the counter or a reference number for the case.
- Stop by the Dakine Shop store in person with the damaged bag or send it to us by mail.
- We will prepare a non-binding estimation of costs for the repair of your bag and help you decide, whether you might want to repair the bag or replace it with a new one.
3. Accessories & spare parts
You don’t need a repair service but a spare part? In our Dakine Online Shop you will find numerous different straps, chest strap buckles, waist belt buckles or fixation straps. With Dakine spare parts and repair kits, small defects can be analysed quickly!
Brief instruction for threading in a chest strap at your Dakine backpack: