FFP2 Mask - TÜV & DEKRA certified - 10 pack
FFP stands for "Filtering Face Piece" so in this case it means "filtering face mask".
Our tight fitting FFP2 masks provide reliable protection against viruses and bacteria. Unlike disposable and cloth masks, FFP2 masks also filter smaller particles, providing greater protection for the wearer. They reduce the risk of infection during pandemics and flu outbreaks.
Such masks must be tested and have the certification mark "EN 149" printed on them. This is the EU standard according to which the function of the filter material. Our masks have been tested by both TÜV and DEKRA and meet all regulations.
To all skiers & snowboarders: thanks to the high breathability, our FFP2 masks are suitable for daily use as well as for sports activities.
The FFP2 masks meet the conditions of all Austrian ski resorts. They also serve the new regulations in Bavaria and are suitable for public transport and shopping.
- Made of high quality and skin-friendly non-woven fabric
- High wearing comfort thanks to elastic and soft ear loops
- High-quality workmanship
- Integrated metal clip that adapts to the respective nose shape
- TÜV and DEKRA certified according to EN 149:2001 + A1:2009
- Also complies with the new requirements in Bavaria (MVV and retail)
- Complies with the regulations of ski resorts in Austria
- Without exhalation valve
Putting on the mask
- hold the mask with clean hands at the ear loops
- Place the ear loops behind your ears.
- Pull on the top and bottom edges of the mask to cover the nose and chin area.
Information about the right of withdrawal
For reasons of hygiene, this item is excluded from exchange.