Dakine Camino Glove Leather ski / snowboard glove combines a high quality material technology with an elegant leather design. Outside the particularly warm leather glove is coated with a water-resistant nylon coating. Together with the DK Dry membrane technology, this coating makes the fine Leather Camino ski glove DaKine completely waterproof. So you've always warm in winter sports and dry hands - even when it is raining or snowing. In addition, the soft tricot lining provides the Snow glove for a pleasantly warm feeling.
As a special highlight of the Dakine Camino Glove Leather has a removable inner glove made of stretch. The double layer of material of the leather ski / snowboard mitten can save even more heat. The removable Dakine current Liner Glove is touchscreen compatible and is designed for warmer temperatures also excellent as a single glove.
In order to always have a clear view on the ski slopes, you can transfer your ski goggles thanks functional textile inserts on the thumb of the Dakine gloves at any time free of snow. The Leather Camino ski glove for women is the highest heat index as one of the warmest Snow Gloves from the home Dakine classified. Thanks to an integrated heat pack pocket, you also can also use a pocket warmer.
Dakine warmth index (from 1 to 5): 5
- 79% nylon or polyamide, 21% leather
- Waterproof thanks DK-Dry technology
- High loft insulation
- High-quality, water-resistant leather material
- backs covered with nylon and polyester
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) treatment
- Warm Tricot lining
- Thumb Panel of absorbent material (for nose rubbing)
- Integrated inside pocket for Taschenwärmer
- Removable inner glove (touch screen compatible)